Artist: Michael Stutz
The structure that separates the main library from the Community Room and Poet’s patio, incorporates the textures and shapes that define the Fallbrook region:
- The diaphanous glow of a Redtail Hawk’s wings seen against the sun,
- The undulating flow of the Santa Margarita River,
- The rocky edges of our granite mountains,
- The cut core of avocados and oranges,
- The blending of water and fire that nourish and destroy and the constant forces of death and rebirth – woven together in our bold and fragile landscape.
The undulating bronze, stainless steel, and regular steel woven fence, patinaed and sealed with wax, is 8’ h x 30.5’w with a gate on either end.